Customer Onboarding (Implementation) And Training Specialist (Software)
TeamSupport is a leading provider of customer support (help desk) software. We started in 2008, and have made our mark in the SaaS world as a highly respected and sought after provider for B2B technology companies.
We're growing rapidly, and are looking for a dedicated Customer Onboarding Specialist with strong project management, communication and training skills to join our team.
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist you will be the face of TeamSupport to many of our new clients, as you work with them to implement TeamSupport in their businesses. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding their business requirements and helping them to realize value from their investment as quickly as possible.
This is an opportunity to bring your skills as a consultant, business analyst, project manager or customer success professional along with a high level of curiosity about all things tech, and further expand your professional growth.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure the customer fully realizes they made the right decision in choosing TeamSupport.
- Train and empower customers to use TeamSupport independently as efficiently as possible.
- Engage with the customer to understand their goals for using TeamSupport.
- Design implementation plans in partnership with the customer.
- Occasionally travel to customer locations to provide on site training.
Our company values are simple. (1) GSD (Get Sh*t Done), (2) Do the right thing (DTRT) and (3) Team (for teamwork). If that matches your personality, then we want to hear from you.
- 3+ years of customer facing experience.
- People say you're a great communicator!
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- You're known for being a team player.
- You have a high level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have experience managing complex accounts and projects with sophisticated client teams.
- You understand what mission critical software means. Our software enables businesses to communicate and support their customers, and that requires special attention to detail and care.
- Fanatical about providing high quality customer experiences.
- Understand the importance of having solid customer relationships.
- Solid troubleshooting/problem solving software use cases.
- Positive/patient/compassionate attitude and known for being a team player.
- A pro-active, knowledge seeking attitude.
- Require minimal supervision.
- 100% Employer paid medical/dental coverage!
- Voluntary vision and life insurance
- Flexible time off policy
- Work on a highly sought after product
- Join a great, highly productive and fast paced team that will listen to you
- Be a name, not a number
- Flexible time off policy including vacation and holidays
- Employer paid medical/dental coverage
- Vision, VTL, STD, LTD, 401K
Join a great, highly productive and fast paced team that will listen to you