Senior Engineer (software developer)
TeamSupport is looking for engineers who get excited by software development. Our SaaS software is used on a global scale and we would love to add your talent to our team. If you have experience in designing and developing elastic (horizontally scalable), clustered systems or modern web stack and you like to learn from your peers and teach them something as well, you'll fit in well with our team.
What we offer:
• A world class SaaS software that is rapidly capturing market share.
• A team of humble and smart engineers with a desire to work with people smarter than us
• An open mind for new ideas to make our customers' lives easier
What you bring to the table:
• Hands on, senior engineering level C# programming experience
• Willingness to learn new technologies (polyglot databases, machine learning, NLP, Search technologies, React and others)
• An ability to design (architect) software
• An ability to address complex problems with simple and elegant solutions
• Hands on experience with SQL, NoSQL, or Graph databases
• Solid understanding of modern web UI frameworks
• Excellent communication skills Engineering in TeamSupport is a key driver of growth.
The department charter is to redefine what is possible, and invent new technologies;
powered by unbelievably easy to use UI. We are responsible for the company's R&D and we build
interesting and flexible product in every cycle.
Engineering is investing in three areas: Moonshots, Product R&D, and Tactical initiatives. We
foster an environment that deeply cares and invests in engineers, promotes team-learning, and
If you are passionate about full-stack development, working on advanced and elegant stack,
and developing high-performance distributed systems, then read on. In engineering we listen
and learn from each other and continuously work towards building immersive products that are
already being used across the globe. This is a a complex engineering endeavor and if you
would like to help design and build the systems that do that, if you want your voice to be heard
and make a difference, we may have a place for you.
The kind of talent we are looking for
Is Inventive Engineering wants people who show initiatives and seek out
responsibilities. We are planning to disrupt the B2B Customer Support industry and Software
Engineering is the vehicle to get there. If you are inventive and creative, we are looking for you.
Fresh perspectives and thinking outside the realm of known possibilities will differentiate you.
Is Passionate You must be passionate about software development to be successful.
We are looking for A-players with desire to take projects from ideation to completion. Our stack
is kept modern, and by this nature promises constant learning. If you like puzzles, built a Linux
server in the cloud just to see how it is done, have your own git account, built a website from
scratch, contribute to stack overflow, or know how to speak Klingon -- your place is with us.
Is Versatile Engineering is involved in research and tactical projects. You will learn
and write in multiple languages and tools. The projects call for full-stack development, security
and privacy considerations, and interesting big-data design. You will work on product features,
fault-tolerant and self-healing, search, use graphs in interesting ways, and build ingenious
machine-user interfaces for classical web and mobile presence. Our teammates rely on each
other to deliver high quality artifacts, on time or earlier. We want teammates who seek novelty
and be thrilled with the diversity of work TeamSupport offers.
No certification is required for this position. There is no substitution to the education
Send me your portfolio if you are serious about landing a job with Engineering at TeamSupport.
I deeply care about people and would like you to be successful, so take the time to read this job
description; It is descriptive for your benefit. I review all candidate portfolios and will make every
effort to personally interview you.
Want to stand out? Tell me about something that you have built (a dog house or a website are
equally good), research papers you’ve written, and source listing that you think is a piece of art
(no trade secret whatsoever or I will completely ignore your application in whole). Apply and
show me what you’re made of.
Our HQ in Dallas, TX (75 & 635)
● You must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS) or Computer Engineering
(CE) from an accredited university.
● An advanced degree in CE or CE specialty is an advantageous.
Required skills and responsibilities
You need to have been writing code for at least 7 years, preferably in C# or Java. During this
time you garnered at least 2 years of modern web app development and 2 years of SQL, you
are equally comfortable with backend or frontend development.
● Write software that meets its design and business goals. Understand design decisions,
participate and contribute to design considerations. Write architecture documents.
● Write code and thoroughly test it. Provide a test suite that will become part of our CI/CD.
● Participate on software architecture sessions and arrive at design that meets our product
and business goals. Document design decisions and alternatives in collaboration tools.
● Provide accurate estimates and rationale for assigned tasks.
● Exceptional critical thinking skills.
● Research new ideas, present alternatives and experimental results.
● Using algorithms and data structures as part of software design.
● Reason on asymptotic complexity. Design data models.
● Maintain in-code and out-of-code design thoughts and other documentation up to date,
add value to maintainability, readability, and adherence to style.
● Write Linux and other OS scripts, perform basic network configuration.
● Solid communication, coordination, and ownership of assignments. Teamwork.
Communicate well, before there is an issue, and often. Be honest and precise.
● Be on top of your game. Be honest and a humble team player.
● Pay attention to details. Include “Jupiter” in a creative way in your resume or cover letter.
● Own your tasks, be able to take notes and follow through.
The following past experience is going to be beneficial
● Design or development of large-scale distributed system with modern web app on top.
● Using Relational, Document, and Graph DBMS. Using Kafka.
● Experience with Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP)
● Developing using BI tools, reporting and dashboarding tools, ETL.
● Windows servers, Linux, OS scripting languages. Understanding of networks & security.
- Work on a highly sought after product and make a difference.
- Join a great, highly productive and fast paced team that will listen to you.
- Be a name, not a number.
- Flexible time off policy including vacation and holidays
- Employer paid medical/dental coverage.
- Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience). We're not set in stone one way or the other. We're open to the "golden" candidate on the high end, as well as the "not 100% perfect" or junior candidate on the low end. As long as they possess the skills/qualities we're looking for.