Sales & Marketing Intern - Paid
TeamSupport is a leading provider of customer support (help desk) software. We started in 2008, and have made our mark in the SaaS world as a highly respected and sought after provider for B2B technology companies. We're growing rapidly, and are offering internship opportunities designed to provide qualified candidates with a working knowledge of the Sales and Marketing functions within a SaaS organization.
About the role:
The Sales & Marketing Internship will provide candidates with hands on experience focused on projects that are vital to the success of these teams. You will work on Lead Generation and database management. You will also help build out training and knowledge base materials designed to support new hires. You will attend team meetings and play an active role in day-to-day projects.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail
• Demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining productivity and effectiveness
• Ability to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to colleagues whenever necessary
• An enrolled graduate or undergraduate student (Junior or Senior standing) at an accredited school working towards a degree in Sales, Marketing, Communications or a related field of study
• Ability to receive academic credit from your college or university prior to starting assignment
• Tech savvy with the ability to easily learn and navigate systems and software
• Must have reliable transportation
• Ability to work a set schedule
• This is a paid internship with providing up to 20 hours per week