Business Development Representative
Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast-growing company?
TeamSupport is a leading provider of B2B customer support software. Established in 2008, we’ve made our mark in the SaaS world as a highly respected and sought-after provider for B2B companies across several different vertical markets.
We're growing rapidly and need to expand our Business Development team! We are looking for a dynamic and hard-working Business Development Representative to join our growing team.
Based in Dallas, TX, the successful candidate for this position will be able to work and thrive in the fast-paced culture of a growing technology company.
You will be responsible for prospecting to key decision makers within target companies and pitching TeamSupport’s proposition to generate new business opportunities. Lead generation & qualification are critical to our success, as are market coverage & effective communication of our proposition, and as such this is a critically important role.
- Research and engage both self-generated prospects and marketing leads with the TeamSupport value proposition.
- Use methods such as Cold-calling and Email to generate prospective clients.
- Follow established processes to book discovery calls and meetings with the local Account Executive.
- Develop & manage a pipeline of leads to deliver opportunity targets.
- Follow the TeamSupport sales process and use salesforce.com to provide accurate updates of activity.
- Effectively research accounts and maintain our prospect database updated.
- College Graduate with 1-2 years of work experience
- Experience in selling services, software or IT
- Excellent communication skills
- Be ‘tech savvy’ with the ability to grasp new technologies and software
- An instinctively commercial approach and ‘can do’ attitude
- ‘Solution oriented’ approach with the ability to listen and understand client needs
- Extremely organized and responsive
- Confident cold calling skills, and ability to connect with decision-makers to explain our proposition
- 100% Employer paid medical/dental coverage!
- Vision, VTL, STD, LTD, 401K
- Flexible time off policy
- Work on a highly sought-after product.
- Join a great, highly productive and fast paced team that will listen to you.
- Be a name, not a number.
- Flexible time off policy including vacation and holidays.