Customer (Technical) Support Specialist-Software
TeamSupport is a leading provider of customer support (help desk) software. We started in 2008, and have made our mark in the SaaS world as a highly respected and sought after provider for B2B technology companies.
We're growing rapidly, and are looking for a Customer Support Specialist with strong problem solving and communication skills. Most importantly, this person should have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service experiences.
Being a maker of customer support software, we have to provide exceptional customer support. As a Customer Support Specialist, you'll have the opportunity to interact and help many different types of technology companies with their TeamSupport accounts. You'll help customers understand the software, in addition to answering their questions and technical challenges. You'll also offer best practice advice and ensure they feel valued and appreciated in every interaction you have with them.
Our company values are simple. (1) GSD (Get Sh*t Done), (2) Do the right thing (DTRT) and (3) Team (for teamwork). If that matches your personality, then we want to hear from you.
- 3+ years of enterprise software technical support experience, preferably B2B SaaS software support.
- Outstanding verbal/written skills. This is critical to your success.
- Fanatical about providing high quality customer experiences.
- Understand the importance of having solid customer relationships.
- Solid troubleshooting/problem solving software use cases.
- Positive/patient/compassionate attitude and known for being a team player.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- Domain knowledge of all things customer support, and understand B2B support is different than B2C support.
- Highly knowledgeable of software operations, platforms, functions, and terminology.
- A pro-active, knowledge seeking attitude.
- Require minimal supervision.
- 100% Employer paid medical/dental coverage!
- Vision, VTL, STD, LTD, 401K with company match
- Flexible time off policy
- Work on a highly sought after product.
- Join a great, highly productive and fast paced team that will listen to you.
- Be a name, not a number.
- Flexible time off policy including vacation and holidays