Customer Success Manager - Software
TeamSupport is a leading provider of customer support (help desk) software. We started in 2008, and have made our mark in the SaaS world as a highly respected and sought after provider for B2B technology companies. We're growing rapidly, and are looking for an experienced Customer Success professional with a proven ability to nurture and grow existing customers.
What does Success look like at TeamSupport?
If you have worked in a customer success position before, you know it can look different depending on the company. Some CSMs handle the onboarding and support of each customer while others strictly get involved when there is a churn risk or when renewal comes around. At TeamSupport, our CSMs are constant companions and tour guides during the customer's journey. We have a dedicated team of onboarding and support specialists we work with but ultimately we own the ongoing customer relationship. We are the point of escalation if a customer has a serious issue and occasionally offer our therapy services at no additional charge. We are the post-sale contact and regularly engage in contract negotiations or renewal discussions. We get to have conversations with like-minded professionals who typically have the same experience and title that we do. That helps us have an instant connection since we are typically dealing with the same types of situations.
We are a growing company and a growing Success team. This means opportunities within the team and the company. We need people who are passionate about helping our customers and excited to help grow our business. Beyond the jobs you have had, we are interested in people with the following:
- Excited to work closely with a team - It is in our name and is a huge part of how we work. Yes, there are times when the headphones go in and we plug away at our tasks but for the most part, we work collaboratively.
- Creative problem solving - Bring your ideas to the table. Maybe you have a crazy, off-the-wall idea of how to solve a problem and we can't wait to hear about it.
- A passion for continuing education - Do you want to learn something that will help you understand your customers better? Great! Tell us about that and we will do what we can to make that happen.
- Adaptability - We need someone who is excited about helping us grow and understands that means changes happen.
- Relationship building - You not only want to manage your accounts but you want to get to know who the people are at these companies.
- Travel up to 30%.
- 3-5 Years of experience in customer success, account management or other customer relationship management type of position.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Negotiating and Sales experience handling renewals and upsells
- Client facing experience within a SaaS software company a plus
- Experience with a ticketing software a plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Experience discovering key goals and steering customer stakeholders with success plans
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Experience providing insights, building relationships with, and driving value to C-Level clients in a B2B environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Onboarding, Finance, Development, Support) to act on customer feedback
- The ability to empathize with our customers
- Held a variety of customer-facing positions throughout your career
- 100% Employer paid medical/dental coverage!
- Vision, VTL, STD, LTD, 401K
- Work on a highly sought after product
- Join a great, highly productive and fast paced team that will listen to you
- Be a name, not a number
- Flexible time off policy including vacation and holidays