Customer Success Account Manager - Software
Are you passionate about Customer Success? So are we! We are growing at an exciting rate, and we need you on our team!
TeamSupport is a leading provider of web-based customer support software (SaaS). We started in 2008, and have made our mark in the SaaS world as a highly respected and sought after provider for B2B technology companies.
We're growing rapidly and are looking for a highly-skilled Customer Success Account Manager to join our team. This role will see you developing strong relationships with customer, connecting with key influencers, business executives and stakeholders.
You will be the liaison between our customers and our internal team. You will proactively identify customer needs, drive expansion business dollars and improve the entire customer experience. The goal is for customers to get FULL value from our product—and in doing so transform their business!!
As well as the customer success account management knowledge and requirements below, we need people that get it - people who can figure things out by themselves but know when to call for help. Our company motto is GSD, which is short for Get Sh*t Done. If that matches your personality, then we want to hear from you.
- Customer Health (Building relationships through multi-channel touch points to amplify product value, solidify adoption and mitigate risk)
- Customer Retention (Gross Renewals)
- Churn Reduction (Reduce customer churn and financial churn)
- Up-sell (Proactively identify customers with value-gaps then fill those gaps with more product)
- Referrals/References (inter and intradepartmental)
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Exemplify an outcome/results-oriented approach
- Work collaboratively to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Assist with contract renewals
- Speak with customers on a daily basis using probing questions to identify value-gaps, learn about the customer business, uncover customer landscape changes/challenges and improve customer satisfaction
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Hold regularly scheduled QBR with customers on specified timelines
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Use TeamSupport, SalesForce, Excel, Email and other tools to properly document conversations, visits, notes and pertinent customer information
- Understand and discuss complex product features and identify ways customers can optimize product adoption
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Coordinate site visits/travel to top customers
- Assist with Contract Renewals/Price Increases
Our HQ in Dallas, TX (75 & 635)
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager or Customer Success Manager
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with Salesforce and other CRM software
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or 5 years experience relevant field
- Work on a highly sought after product.
- Join a great, highly productive and fast paced team that will listen to you.
- Be a name, not a number.
- Flexible time off policy including vacation and holidays
- Employer paid medical/dental coverage!